This course teaches students beginner to intermediate Java programming techniques using Eclipse IDE and NetBeans. Java is the programming language of choice to develop content for the Mac, Windows and Linux PC platforms.
What Students Will Learn
- Fundamental understanding of Object-Oriented (OO) programming concepts and principles
- Ability to apply OO concepts in the development of software systems not just in Java, but also in other OO programming languages
- Ability successfully debug a given program and understand it
- Ability to use popular Java Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) used by professional developers including Eclipse and NetBeans
- Ability to create Java programs that solve simple problems
Featured Software & Tools