Learn the basic concepts of Computer Programming with the easy-to-use but powerful drag and drop language Scratch, an educational programming language designed for those just starting to learn programming. Create stories and interactive adventures with stackable code blocks. Complete fun mini-challenges throughout the week, and get a taste for real-world programming. Take breaks with supervised outside activities.
What Students Will Learn
- Fundamental programming concepts
- How to select, create, and manage multiple forms of media
- How to use problem identification, formulation, and solution to encourage creativity, both thinking of ideas for projects and finding ways to overcome difficulties in implementing them.
- How to program interactive input
Featured Software & Tools
- Online Scratch Project Editor
- Scratch 1.4 Desktop Editor