Mindframe Education has partnered with Nova Labs to offer STEM-focused summer camps at Nova Labs. These summer camps combine fun and learning into one unforgettable experience that teaches students how to think and work like real engineers, scientists, creative designers, and developers. Students get to work on cool projects, engage in fun, hands-on activities, and develop real-world products and digital creations.
Some of the highlights of theses classes which run the gamut from programming, mobile app development, robotics, web design, 3D printing and even science are:
- Each camp includes instruction on the concepts and technologies, and fun, hands-on projects & activities
- All camps include a variety of fun break activities, indoors and outdoors, including games, challenges, and social time
- Students have access to real-world tools and the latest technologies
- Through individual and group activities, students will take part in hands-on projects that give them the opportunity to see their learning in action
- Students will grouped by age and/or skill level in each camp to allow students to learn and apply their new skills at a pace that’s suitable for them
- Students will be taught by tech-savvy, experienced designers, developers and engineers with expertise in their fields and a passion for teaching
- As the camp comes to an end, students will present their new creations and show off their skills to family and friends
The summer camps are one week in length, will run from June 22nd through August 28th and are targeted at rising grades 2-12. A complete schedule, and all of the details can be and a brochure with the camp schedule can be found here.