In this class, students learn how to create their own mods using MCreator and MCskin 3D. They are guided from design, development and play-testing. Kids explore the roles to develop games: game designer, programmer and artist. A fun, hands-on mod-making experience.
What Students Will Learn
- Learn how to build a Minecraft world and an adventure map
- Learn how to modify game elements
- Learn how to be a team player in a simulated game environment
- Learn the basics of game design
Featured Software & Tools
- MCEdit (Minecraft World Edition)